Silversquare is a fast-growing company comprised of 8 uniquely designed offices spaces in Brussels, Zaventem and Luxembourg. Artists and designers are invited to give our offices an extra soul, because efficiency is one thing, but atmosphere is just as important to create a work environment that helps productivity.
In the end, each venue is unique and makes Silversquare an ecosystem based on diversity.
As coworking spaces, we are not just space providers: we enhance the working spaces by being the best companion. Silversquare is a binding agent between people, skills, and knowledge.
Silversquare is a solid community of 2000 members surrounded and animated by an open-minded team of 40 dedicated caretakers whose personalities make all the difference and make our services the reason people come to Silversquare.
Silversquare team is the heart of the system. Professional, spirited, and dynamic, they harmonize and foster the spirit of the spaces.
Pleasure and having fun at work has an important place in our daily life. Because yes, we work hard, but we also enjoy sharing a drink during our after-works and get-togethers!
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be part of a thriving team of architects and project managers and will be responsible for drawing the partitioning plans for innovative workspaces. You work with renowned designers on the design of new coworking spaces and you are responsible for the follow-up and control of administrative, technical and town-planning of new projects.
- Managing projects from the Initial briefing through to the final stages of construction
- Meeting with decorators/artists and determining their needs and requirements
- Developing and presenting project proposals
- Adjusting drawings and plans to meet Silversquare's needs
- Follow-up of the refurbishment projects
- Adhering to budgets and timelines
- A master’s degree in architecture
- At least 8 years of experience
- Fluent in Dutch and French, professional level of English
- Ability to work with artists and designers: you have an artistic eye
- Excellent organizational skills
- Rigorous, efficient and solution minded
- Strong creative and visualization skills
- Social and people-oriented
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Strong ability to handle pressure
- Ability to work with: