Silversquare is a fast-growing company comprised of 8 uniquely designed offices spaces in Brussels, Zaventem and Luxembourg. Artists and designers are invited to give our offices an extra soul, because efficiency is one thing, but atmosphere is just as important to create a work environment that helps productivity.
In the end, each venue is unique and makes Silversquare an ecosystem based on diversity.
As coworking spaces, we are not just space providers: we enhance the working spaces by being the best companion. Silversquare is a binding agent between people, skills, and knowledge.
Silversquare is a solid community of 2000 members surrounded and animated by an open-minded team of 40 dedicated caretakers whose personalities make all the difference and make our services the reason people come to Silversquare.
Silversquare team is the heart of the system. Professional, spirited, and dynamic, they harmonize and foster the spirit of the spaces.
Pleasure and having fun at work has an important place in our daily life. Because yes, we work hard, but we also enjoy sharing a drink during our after-works and get-togethers!
ABOUT THE JOB
You are responsible for ensuring a sustainable development of the coworking space and generating a profitable business. Along with the local office manager, you manage the business unit autonomously.
Meeting revenue targets and developing coworking space occupancy- Onboarding new members
- Active prospection of small and medium sized companies (cold calling, networking,… up to you!)
- Managing and converting incoming prospects into future members
- Cross and upselling within your existing community
- Selling serviced offices along with business meetings rooms, virtual offices in accordance with our sales procedures
- Execute local marketing operations and potential customer outreach initiatives
- Coming up with and implementing event strategies to attract new prospects and animate your existing community
- Hosting local member gatherings and networking events along with the office manager
- Responsibility of Operations and Constant Improvement policy
- Share best practices with business team mates
- Minimum 3 years of hunting experience
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Vibrant personality
- Social and people-oriented
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Service-minded and community-focused
- Organized and punctual
- Strong ability to handle pressure
- Team player
- Hands-on mentality
- Microsoft Office Skills