Silversquare is a fast-growing company comprised of 8 uniquely designed offices spaces in Brussels, Zaventem and Luxembourg. Artists and designers are invited to give our offices an extra soul, because efficiency is one thing, but atmosphere is just as important to create a work environment that helps productivity.
In the end, each venue is unique and makes Silversquare an ecosystem based on diversity.
As coworking spaces, we are not just space providers: we enhance the working spaces by being the best companion. Silversquare is a binding agent between people, skills, and knowledge.
Silversquare is a solid community of 2500 members surrounded and animated by an open-minded team of 40 dedicated caretakers whose personalities make all the difference and make our services the reason people come to Silversquare.
Silversquare team is the heart of the system. Professional, spirited, and dynamic, they harmonize and foster the spirit of the spaces.
Pleasure and having fun at work has an important place in our daily life. Because yes, we work hard, but we also enjoy sharing a drink during our after-works and get-togethers!
ABOUT THE JOB
Your strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency as a Financial Controller will aid our organisation in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organisational targets, and developing financial plans that support organisational strategy.
- Cost control and analysis
- Control and improvement of BGAAP entries during quarterly closings
- Preparation of monthly reports as well as the annual budget
- Profitability and variance analysis
- Define and implement cost optimisation proposals
- Define and / or review KPI's
- Implementation of continuous reflection on Controlling and internal audit
- Raise awareness and advise operational staff in monitoring and analyzing their costs and the financial performance of their operations
- Respond to requests from external auditors
- Master in finance or management
- You have a good operational knowledge of management control and accounting
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar function
- Rigorous, meticulous, flexible, autonomous and an excellent sense of analysis
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player and Hands-on mentalityIn-depth knowledge of Excel