Silversquare is a fast-growing company comprised of 8 uniquely designed offices spaces in Brussels, Zaventem and Luxembourg. Artists and designers are invited to give our offices an extra soul, because efficiency is one thing, but atmosphere is just as important to create a work environment that helps productivity.
In the end, each venue is unique and makes Silversquare an ecosystem based on diversity.
As coworking spaces, we are not just space providers: we enhance the working spaces by being the best companion. Silversquare is a binding agent between people, skills, and knowledge.
Silversquare is a solid community of 2000 members surrounded and animated by an open-minded team of 40 dedicated caretakers whose personalities make all the difference and make our services the reason people come to Silversquare.
Silversquare team is the heart of the system. Professional, spirited, and dynamic, they harmonize and foster the spirit of the spaces.
Pleasure and having fun at work has an important place in our daily life. Because yes, we work hard, but we also enjoy sharing a drink during our after-works and get-togethers!
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be part of a thriving team of architects and project managers and will be fully responsible for planning, overseeing and leading Silversquare projects from ideation through to completion.
- Execution of conceptual designs created by the architecture team and the decorators/artists
- Follow-up of the refurbishment projects (interior based)
- Preparing the budget based on the plans received from the architects
- Organizing the tendering procedure
- Compare and analyze the offers and issue the orders
- From the start of the works, you will supervise them on site, control the budget and planning and report to the Silversquare business and development team
- Legal follow-up and contract negotiation of your project. You will defend SQ’s best interests with the support of the legal team
- Managing the provisional and final acceptance of the works
- A master’s degree in architecture or architecture/civil engineering.
- At least 10 years of experience of which 5 years in execution.
- Fluent in French, professional level of Dutch and English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Rigorous, efficient and solution minded
- Familiar with project planning
- Experience in negotiating the contracts of general contractors
- An eye for design and detail
- Ability to execute exciting designs and looking for solutions
- Social and people-oriented
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Strong ability to handle pressure