Talk by entrepreneur & Instagram influencer Jonathan Kubben from MOM I'M FINE.
Creative entrepreneur - Instagram influencer - Passionate traveller - Dedicated philantropist.
In 2016, Jonathan quit his job, sold his car and bought a one-way ticket to travel the world. As a former consultant with a degree in communication and management, he created the ‘MOM, I’M FINE’ concept.
His story became an internet sensation. The concept appeared on multiple media platforms worldwide, raised over 400.000 followers on Instagram and has more than 100 millions views on Facebook. Jonathan visited 60 countries and turned his Instagram account into a meaningful company.
In 2018, Jonathan won the Philanthropy Award at Influencers Awards in Monaco for supporting a school project for street children in Mexico. Passionate about experiences, Jonathan constantly seeks adventure. From living with indigenous people in Amazonia, to climbing a 6.000m summit, or working as a miner in Boliovia, this Instagram influencer shares his stories and explains how he overcame the obstacles he had to face to create his inspiring concept.
In 2019, Jonathan created an international agency of influencers, where he leads and directs campaigns for brands, events and non-profit organizations.
As an international digital marketing specialist giving conferences around the world, Jonathan explains how influencer marketing works.
What you will learn:
- Unique concept on Instagram: seduce over 400k people thanks to the power of emotions.
- Virality is no accident: how Jonathan hacked medias worlwide to make himself known.
- Why most businesses fail when communicating on social media.
- Negotiate with world famous brands for product placement.
- The influencer marketing revolution: how influencers are making communications managers obsolete.
- Sustainable success: diversify to build an anti-fragile career that resists the pandemic.
- Long-term vision: stay motivated and thrive when daily statistics take you on an emotional roller coaster.